& Harshness (NVH)
Precision in Motion: RLE’s advanced Noise Vibration & Harshness (NVH) engineering redefines automotive comfort, sound and performance
We support you at all stages of your product's development and evolution.
NVH for an Enhanced Driving Experience
Experience optimal ride comfort and performance with RLE’s unparalleled expertise in noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) solutions.
NVH regulates the sound and vibration experience inside and outside a vehicle. This includes everything from the character of the engine and electric drive systems to the sound of the wind, road or rain. Additionally, it includes the sound produced by the doors, window systems, and brakes. NVH is also involved in the sound of chimes and switches.
Furthermore, NVH is also responsible for the legal external pass-by noise as well as the Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS), which is used to generate sounds at low speeds in electric vehicles.
From concept to vehicle study to production-ready product. Shape the future of mobility with RLE! We support you with:
- Cabin Comfort Improvement
- Creation of a higher perceived quality.
- Physical tuning of sound character
- Brand reinforcement by sound profile
- Sound material optimisation
NVH isn’t just about making the vehicle quiet, but shaping the character to reflect the position and brand of the vehicle and balancing all aspects of the sound and vibration. Whether that is refined luxury, or roaring sports car. Enhance your product offering with our holistic approach, where cutting-edge technology, precision engineering and innovative design converge to drive new industry standards.
Collaborate with us to seamlessly integrate advanced NVH solutions and ensure your vehicles stand out in the competitive market with unparalleled comfort and superior performance.
Our services and solutions for complete NVH development
- Sound quality tuning
- Sound shaping
- High speed vibration testing and balancing
- Pass by Noise testing and evaluation
Cabin Comfort Design
- Development of duct package with interior trim engineers
- CFD reports for cabin airflow
- 1D analysis defining system size
- Control module functionality testing
Testing and Development
- Data collection and vehicle analysis
- Component testing (physical testing of structures & powertrains)
- AeroAcoustic Wind Tunnel testing
Phone: +49 2204 9725-0
Brodhausen 1, 51491 Overath, Germany