With a extensive range of expertise and capabilities, we provide a holistic approach to Aerodynamics.
We support you at all stages of your product's development and evolution.
Our aerodynamic expertise
Aerodynamics is essential in the automotive industry, enhancing efficiency, safety, and sustainability. It reduces air resistance, improving fuel economy and lowering emissions to combat climate change. Aerodynamics also enhances vehicle stability in adverse conditions, contributing to road safety. In the era of electric and autonomous vehicles, streamlined designs increase efficiency and optimise sensor deployment. Overall aerodynamics is integral to vehicle development, aligning with eco-friendly transportation and safety goals while shaping a technologically advanced future.
From concept to vehicle study to production-ready product. Shape the future of mobility with RLE! We support you with:
- Aerodynamically optimimum design
- Reducing drag force results for better fuel consumption and/or vehicle range
- Lift balancing for vehicle stability
Aerodynamics is vital in the automotive industry, enhancing efficiency, safety, and sustainability. It reduces drag, boosting fuel economy and lowering emissions to combat climate change. Additionally, aerodynamics is key to vehicle stability in adverse conditions, supporting road safety.
In the era of electric and autonomous vehicles, streamlined designs are crucial for efficiency and optimal sensor deployment. Ultimately, aerodynamics is a core part of vehicle development, aligning with our goals for green transportation and technological advancement.
Dr. Nash Vracas
Vehicle Attribute Engineer - Durability/Aero
Our services and solutions for complete aerodynamic design and development
- Surface development and design
- 3D concept surface creation,
based on 2D sketches, or 3D scan data
- Conversion of design specifications into production-ready surface models
- Physical verfication, development, refinement in full-scale windtunnels
- Development of low drag solutions
- Experimental & CFD correlation for real-world results
- Virtual CFD development
Program and Projectmanagement
- SDP (Scalable Development Process)
- Structured project organization for product development sucess
- From engineering components to complex complete vehicles
Phone: +49 2204 9725-0
Brodhausen 1, 51491 Overath, Germany